Saturday 23 March 2013

Greetings!

Well, first things things first, it would be rude not to introduce myself.

My name is Leah, I come from a little town on the Welsh border, but i'm currently studying for a degree in English Literature at Oxford.

Every now and then, when my nose isn't stuck in a book or my eyes aren't burning into an essay, I find that my toes turn in and my fingers begin to twitch - tell tale signs of what my Mum has come to term a "baking urge."

And when I say "now and then" - I mean everyday. Frequently. Infact, I spend 99% of my life planning what my next baking project will be. (much to the despair of my forever dieting Mum!)

So i've decided to share these uncontrollable desires with you, and the rest of the world, to see if my baking can be of a little more use than satisfying my Dad's late night beer-munchies and the ever hungry mouths of my friends when I return after a long vacation at the mixing bowl!

Enjoy! x


No comments:

Post a Comment